Wednesday 28 November 2012

STUDIO SALE + CAITLYN X SANDI 3



My handwriting font du jour.

Miss. Wright and I are hosting a studio sale/party tomorrow night at our studio! YES. Located on the fringes of the Dupont Strip (oh man, what a terrible name!). Look for the auto garage with the partially polka dotted pole out front. Doors are open from 6-10 pm. Stop by early, come later on - the choice is all yours. There will be snacks, beverages, music, and a bunch of great people selling their awesome stuff (check out that lineup above). I wrote a little bit about all of our party sellers over on the Falconwright blog if you want to know more!

This party really pushed us to really get our space together. We've made so many improvements! I never imagined I would have a workspace outside of my home, or that we could take a plain room in a not so pretty building above an auto garage, and turn it into one of my very favourite places with the help of one of my very favourite people. This party is not only a sale, but also a celebration of this clubhouse, and a high five to all our pals who have helped and supported us this year. But of course, it's also a sale. Party shopping: it's the best of both worlds.


Something else you will find at this event? Caitlyn and I's 3rd collaboration project: The Holiday Card Pack! A limited run of 25 packs of 4 screen printed cards. Caitlyn's egg nog card is my new favourite card in the entire world. And I made a batman smells card because I am a...31 year old woman.

I love how Caitlyn designed her cards to go landscape, and I went portrait. When we did our dog postcards her dogs were looking right, and mine left. Collaborating is the best.

Hope we see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The blue on that snowflake card rocks my world! So pretty and nondenominational!